Fair will open at 3 p.m. this Friday.
OPENING DAY: Friday, August 30 at 3 p.m.
- $1 admission, 3-6 p.m. only; 6 p.m. to midnight, adults $12; ages 6-12 $8
- Cedar-Sinai Medical Center Blood Drive at the Fair, 3:00-8:30 p.m.
- $2 carnival rides 6-9 p.m.; $2 games 9 p.m.-midnight
- $1 regular soft drink, 6-9 p.m.
OPENING WEEKEND: Saturday - Monday, Sept. 1-2
- $1 admission from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. only
- $19 adult admission, 1 p.m.- closing
- $12 admission, ages 6-12, 1 p.m.- closing
- $1 regular soft drink, 1-4 p.m.
- $2 carnival rides & games 4-7 p.m.
Opening weekend tickets must be purchased at the gate.
Jump into the world of animation, from the traditional hand drawn cell animation to the ever-changing realm of computer animation. Learn the process of animation by way of the largest and fastest 3D zoetrope in North America, exhibits featuring the elements of animation and the Animation University, where guests of all ages can learn to draw their favorite characters.
The Fair is More Fun When You Bring the Herd
(909) 865-4050 for more details!
L.A. Zoo Promotion
It's Cool at the L.A. Zoo September 6-29. Paint the mobile mural lab, chill at the ice sculpture demo, learn how animals keep cool, and meet real City firefighters! Get a $2 adult discount in the official
L.A. County Fair Guide. Plan your visit at lazoo.org.