Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Inland Empire Job and Resource Fair
Cucamonga Christian Fellowship's Inland Empire Job & Resource Fair
(Rancho Cucamonga, CA) “Our goal is to work with you to create a brighter future. We strive to connect you with the perfect employer. And help businesses find the absolute best and most qualified employees,” said Gerhard Kramer.
Meet face to face with some of the best employers in greater inland empire.
Register early to receive information on our resume writing workshops and provide you with tips and a plan to most effectively spend your time with employers.
Positions available in: Administration, Clerical, Customer Service, Education, Financial Services, Healthcare/Nursing, Law Enforcement, Management, Manufacturing, Non Profit, Sales and a lot more...
• Dress for success and bring your résumé.
• Meet and interview with employers.
• Obtain benefits, training, and career information. Résumé creation
Questions, please contact us via link above. For more information contact
Gerhard Kramer at 909-549-8329
Register as a Job Seeker or Employer.
In Addition to the JOB FAIR. On September 4th and September 18th we will host free resume writing workshops.
REGISTER NOW, to obtain all the details.
We believe that you have made a great choice to attend this event. Preparation is the key to success.
Some Tips for Success
• Make it a priority to actually be there! We will take attendance at a sign-in table and make a note on your resume if you do not show up without prior notice. Hiring managers always consider your ability to follow through on a commitment. By simply showing up, we have found this greatly increases your chances of being hired.
• Show up early to insure that you secure a seat.
• Dress Professionally.
• Bring copies of your resume with you. Employers will expect you to have copies with you and often they use it to arrange follow-up interviews. Look over your resume and make sure your contact information is current.
Make a follow-up plan for the companies that you meet with. We recommend handwritten notes, a phone call, or an email.